Associate Content Marketing Director
Along with the complete set of Haberman’s core values, two are extra key to this position: 1) be entrepreneurial and, 2) produce innovative work.
Being a self-starting, entrepreneurial member of the team is essential in this role, one that will help forge a new content group within Haberman. A commitment to producing innovative work will help make sure everything we do is 💯 for our clients and the future of content at Haberman.
More specially, the Associate Content Marketing Director needs to possess deep strategic capabilities across owned channels (e.g., social, email, blog), a curiosity that refuses to quit, a drive for disruptive ideas grounded in insights, trends and data, a collaborative spirit, and an ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment. Ultimately, she/he is responsible for continually evaluating and advancing how content evolves and thrives at Haberman.
- Lead and craft overall content vision and strategy for clients’ owned channels – including social media, email and blog – capitalizing on trends and synthesizing learnings from past performance and best practices.
- Drive social media, email and blog content ideation and planning via insights, trends + data.
- Lead and execute content distribution and optimization strategies to maximize impact of clients’ owned channels while ensuring consistency across always-on content and campaigns.
- Drive identification and coordination of one-off, timely posts and/or emails.
- Determine where posts link and work with digital team to ensure web experience aligns.
- Drive non-campaign paid social strategy and work with Paid Media team when campaign paid social and always-on social overlap.
- Define content benchmarks (e.g., traffic, engagements, etc.) and report on content performance, measuring correlation between relevant content, high-quality types of content and clients’ KPIs.
- Serve as the final approver on all posts/assets developed by content team.
- Provide quality assurance on all community management done by content team.
- Simultaneously manage multiple projects and competing priorities.
- Mentor and supervise other members of the growing content team.
- Social Media Lover: Understands the ins and outs of all social channels.
- Paid Proficient: Understands the role paid media plays in supporting content success, and is comfortable executing select paid social elements.
- Serial Analyst:Consistently examines a challenge from all sides, using a blend of data, trends, past experience and personal insights.
- Dynamic Presenter:Commands a room with confidence and conviction.
- Idea Driver:Helps the team (both creative and engagement team members) take and shape owned content.
- Creative Connoisseur: Possesses an eye and appreciation for strong creative within a variety of conceptual content.
- 10+ years of experience as a digital or content strategist.
- Experience in an agency setting and/or collaborating in cross-departmental teams.
- Proficient with in-platform social media reporting tools, Google Analytics, MailChimp and other comparable email platforms.
- Well-versed in a variety of social media and monitoring tools (e.g., Hootsuite, Simply Measured, etc.).
Characteristics of a Modern Storyteller
- Our mission speaks to you: To tell the stories of pioneers making a difference in the world.
- “Whatever it takes” is just how you roll. That’s how Haberman gets world-changing results for our clients.
- You’re curious. As in, late night, all day, one more page, one more link, keep asking questions curious.
- You’re a natural born, career honed, supernaturally blessed, idea weaving communicator.
- You’re brave. You will walk out with a rock and a sling. You will face the blank canvas. Grinning.
- You’re OK with being vulnerable. You’re OK asking for help. You’re willing to trust a tribe member.
- You either never had an ego or had it surgically removed. Collaboration is natural as breathing.
- You assume positive intentions. Gotta problem? No problem. Get past it. Address it in 48 hours, if not sooner.
- When you hear the word “creative,” your immediate response is, “Aren’t we all?” No. Boxes. Here.
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter detailing why you feel you’re a fit for this position to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “Associate Content Marketing Director” and your name in the email subject line. No calls, please.
Haberman is an Equal Opportunity Employer.