Media Planner + Buyer
Haberman is seeking a media planner with hands-on experience assisting in the development and execution of campaigns across digital and traditional media, with a much heavier emphasis on digital. The position provides great growth opportunities within a creative and integrated environment. Opportunity for this position to take the lead on some of the agency’s smaller accounts and would work in a supporting role on larger accounts.
You’re passionate about media and love finding new and innovative ways to leverage targeting, tactics and technology—all to help clients meet their marketing and business goals. You are an exceptional communicator and can work within teams and clients to not only present plans but also collaborate to meet goals.
- Responsible for assisting throughout the entire strategic, planning, buying, implementation, trafficking and reporting process
- Knowledge/understanding of digital media analytics; strong comfort level with tracking digital campaign performance, keeping close tabs on results, recommending and implementing optimizations
- Create and maintain effective and efficient agency tools and processes for the planning, execution, management and reporting of paid media channels
- Along with the broader media team, build and maintain relationships with media partners
- A passion for staying abreast of the ever-changing media landscape. Share media trends and opportunities with internal team and clients
- Strong communication skills are essential, maintaining the best possible relationships with clients, vendors and with all areas of the agency
- Ability to multi-task, managing multiple projects/campaigns and knowing how to effectively prioritize and stay organized
- 3+ years of media planning, buying and agency environment experience
- Experience with syndicated data tools (e.g., comScore, Simmons, etc.)
- Experience with competitive spend tools a plus
- Experience with CPG category a plus
- Experience with Google Adwords, IAB and other media certifications
- Exceptional analytics, writing and organizational skills
- Client-facing experience and comfort with presenting a plus
Characteristics of a Modern Storyteller
- Our mission speaks to you: To tell the stories of pioneers making a difference in the world.
- “Whatever it takes” is just how you roll. That’s how Haberman gets world-changing results for our clients.
- You’re curious. As in, late night, all day, one more page, one more link, keep asking questions curious.
- You’re a natural-born, career honed, supernaturally blessed, idea weaving communicator.
- You’re brave. You will walk out with a rock and a sling. You will face the blank canvas. Grinning.
- You’re OK with being vulnerable. You’re OK asking for help. You’re willing to trust a tribe member.
- You either never had an ego or had it surgically removed. Collaboration is natural as breathing.
- You assume positive intentions. Gotta problem? No problem. Get past it. Address it in 48 hours, if not sooner.
- When you hear the word “creative,” your immediate response is, “Aren’t we all?” No. Boxes. Here.
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter detailing why you feel you’re a fit for this position to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “Media Planner + Buyer” and your name in the email subject line. No calls, please.
Haberman is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer.