Paid Media Intern
Haberman is a full-service creative + engagement agency with a clearly defined mission — to tell the stories of pioneers who are making a difference in the world. As modern storytellers, we create powerful movements that inspire engagement and drive positive social change. Our team is made up of bright, passionate advocates, many of whom left big agencies for more meaningful work.
The Paid Media Intern serves as an integral member of the Engagement: Paid Media team, supporting the development of integrated paid media strategies and driving the execution and evaluation of campaigns. The ideal candidate must be curious about the digital marketing space, and proactive about learning, researching and implementing a variety of interactive tactics to produce results for our clients. With a sponge-like mentality towards learning, this role offers a huge growth opportunity, developing a strong paid media and data/analytics skillset.
- Assist and eventually own the execution of paid media programs across a variety of channels, including but not limited to: paid social media, paid search, digital display, digital video, mobile and native.
- Work side by side with Haberman’s media team to assist in planning paid media campaigns across a variety of client verticals.
- Set up and monitor campaign reporting, including pulling and generating raw data reports and analyzing to provide client insights as well as recommended optimizations in order to meet campaign objectives.
- Assist in media partner billing and invoicing to ensure timely payment.
- Show dedication to continual learning in the fast-paced, ever-changing world of digital media; researching and analyzing relevant trends, tools, and emerging media. Provide updates and recommendations for internal and external audiences.
- Support interactive-focused projects in partnership with a variety of internal team members.
- Positively represent Haberman and our clients within the larger media community.
- Assist with client meeting preparations and attend select client meetings.
- Handle administrative requests, and support the office manager with various projects, upon request.
- Baseline understanding of advertising and/or paid media.
- Strong data/analytics skills
- Experience with Google Analytics, paid social and search advertising is a strong plus.
- Interactive, marketing or advertising agency experience is a plus.
- Demonstrate solid writing skills and the ability to communicate clearly and succinctly in a variety of settings.
- Critical Thinking
- Be tremendously organized with outstanding time management skills
- Self-starter with the ability to troubleshoot independently
Characteristics of a Modern Storyteller
- Our mission speaks to you: To tell the stories of pioneers making a difference in the world.
- “Whatever it takes” is just how you roll. That’s how Haberman gets world-changing results for our clients.
- You’re curious. As in, late night, all day, one more page, one more link, keep asking questions curious.
- You’re a natural born, career honed, supernaturally blessed, idea weaving communicator.
- You’re brave. You will walk out with a rock and a sling. You will face the blank canvas. Grinning.
- You’re OK with being vulnerable. You’re OK asking for help. You’re willing to trust a tribe member.
- You either never had an ego or had it surgically removed. Collaboration is natural as breathing.
- You assume positive intentions. Gotta problem? No problem. Get past it. Address it in 48 hours, if not sooner.
- When you hear the word “creative,” your immediate response is, “Aren’t we all?” No. Boxes. Here.
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter detailing why you feel you’re a fit for this position to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “Paid Media Intern” and your name in the email subject line. No calls, please.
Haberman is an Equal Opportunity Employer.