Paid Social Specialist
Haberman is a full-service creative + engagement agency with a clearly defined mission — to tell the stories of pioneers who are making a difference in the world. As modern storytellers, we create powerful movements that inspire engagement and drive positive social change. Our team is made up of bright, passionate advocates, many of whom left big agencies for more meaningful work.
The Paid Social Specialist serves as an integral member of the Haberman Paid Media and Content teams. This role will lead paid media strategy for content campaigns across clients as well as drive the execution and evaluation of campaigns. The ideal candidate must be well versed in paid social strategy, execution and content analysis with ability to support or learn channels like paid search and native. Possessing a desire to be part of a growing team is a plus. With a sponge-like mentality towards learning, this role offers a huge growth opportunity, developing a strong, cross-discipline skillset.
- Own paid social strategy, execution and reporting across a variety of clients and verticals.
- Work collaboratively with Haberman’s paid media team to plan and execute other channels that support content, such as paid search and native (eventually owning).
- Set up and monitor campaign reporting, including pulling and generating raw data reports and analyzing to provide client insights as well as recommended optimizations in order to meet campaign objectives.
- Own billing and invoicing for said campaigns to ensure timely payment.
- Show dedication to continual learning in the fast-paced, ever-changing world of digital and social media; researching and analyzing relevant trends, tools and emerging media. Provide updates and recommendations for internal and client audiences.
- Participate in content brainstorms, applying learnings from reporting and past performance.
- Proactively seek out content trends as it relates to client verticals and social in general.
- Support the content creators by providing best practices for paid-supported content.
- Assist with client meeting preparations and attend select client meetings.
- Be tremendously organized with outstanding time management skills.
- Demonstrate solid writing skills and the ability to communicate clearly and succinctly in a variety of settings.
- 1-2 years of paid social planning and execution (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and beyond)
- Experience supporting organic content is a plus
- Strong data analytics skills
- Critical Thinking
- Ability to work independently and complete assigned tasks within identified time frames
- Self-starter with the ability to troubleshoot independently
- Experience with Google Analytics and Google Ads is a strong plus
- Interactive, marketing or advertising agency experience is a plus
Characteristics of a Modern Storyteller
- Our mission speaks to you: To tell the stories of pioneers making a difference in the world.
- “Whatever it takes” is just how you roll. That’s how Haberman gets world-changing results for our clients.
- You’re curious. As in, late night, all day, one more page, one more link, keep asking questions curious.
- You’re a natural born, career honed, supernaturally blessed, idea weaving communicator.
- You’re brave. You will walk out with a rock and a sling. You will face the blank canvas. Grinning.
- You’re OK with being vulnerable. You’re OK asking for help. You’re willing to trust a tribe member.
- You either never had an ego or had it surgically removed. Collaboration is natural as breathing.
- You assume positive intentions. Gotta problem? No problem. Get past it. Address it in 48 hours, if not sooner.
- When you hear the word “creative,” your immediate response is, “Aren’t we all?” No. Boxes. Here.
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter detailing why you feel you’re a fit for this position to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “Paid Social Specialist” and your name in the email subject line. No calls, please.
Haberman is an Equal Opportunity Employer.