Haberman is a full-service agency with a clearly defined mission — to tell the stories of pioneers who are making a difference in the world. As modern storytellers, we create powerful movements that inspire engagement and drive positive social change. Our team is made up of bright, passionate advocates, many of whom left big agencies for more meaningful work.
This contract-to-hire position is a key member of the Haberman Operations team. This multi-faceted role spans everything from greeting agency clients and prospects to providing internal teams with day-to-day logistical support. The ideal candidate must have a service-oriented mentality with strong attention to detail and the ability to multi-task. This is an immediate, full-time opening with contract through August 30, 2019 | 40 hours/week.
- Serve as agency receptionist, managing front door traffic and guests and answering phones.
- Distribute and coordinate incoming and outgoing mail and agency/client shipments.
- Set up and arrange conference rooms and meeting spaces for productive and inviting meetings.
- Manage agency-related catering.
- Coordinate agency-related travel.
- Manage agency-related supplies: office, mailing/shipping, kitchen, etc.
- Help maintain a clean and inviting office environment.
- Support execution of agency events.
- Other general administrative support.
- 1-2 years in a professional/service-oriented work environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- “Quick on your feet” and adaptable.
- Ability to work independently and complete assigned tasks within identified time frames.
- Self-starter with the ability to troubleshoot independently.
- Previous office coordinator/manager or marketing experience is a plus.
Characteristics of a Modern Storyteller
- Our mission speaks to you: To tell the stories of pioneers making a difference in the world.
- “Whatever it takes” is just how you roll. That’s how Haberman gets world-changing results for our clients.
- You’re curious. As in, late night, all day, one more page, one more link, keep asking questions curious.
- You’re a natural born, career honed, supernaturally blessed, idea weaving communicator.
- You’re brave. You will walk out with a rock and a sling. You will face the blank canvas. Grinning.
- You’re OK with being vulnerable. You’re OK asking for help. You’re willing to trust a tribe member.
- You either never had an ego or you had it surgically removed. Collaboration is as natural as breathing.
- You assume positive intentions. Gotta problem? No prob. Get past it. Address it in 48 hours, if not sooner.
- When you hear the word “creative,” your immediate response is, “Aren’t we all?” No. Boxes. Here.
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter detailing why you feel you’re a fit for this position to email@example.com. Please include “Office Coordinator” and your name in the email subject line. No calls, please.
Haberman is an Equal Opportunity Employer.