Haberman is a full-service agency with a clearly defined mission — to tell the stories of pioneers who are making a difference in the world. As modern storytellers, we create powerful movements that inspire engagement and drive positive social change. Our team is made up of bright, passionate advocates, many of whom left big agencies for more meaningful work.
You’re a thoughtful, creative wordsmith who enhances the Haberman storytelling processes through the creation of compelling communications that tell the stories of our clients and educates, inspires and motivates their audiences. Curious and collaborative, you work with our entire tribe to produce excellent work that helps our clients make a difference in the world.
- Develops concepts and writes copy for a variety of advertising and marketing campaigns, and other internal and external promotional materials.
- Create relevant and compelling copy for a wide array of uses, including advertisements (print, digital), web sites, social media, audio and video scripts, annual reports, manifestos, executive bylines, direct mail pieces, handbooks, email newsletters, sales pieces and more.
- Interact with clients throughout concept and creative sale process.
- Be able to multi-task and work effectively in an ever-changing and collaborative, fast-paced, environment.
- Communicate clearly and succinctly in numerous communications settings, including in client-facing presentations.
- Requires world-class writing skills, creativity, attention-to-detail, marketing knowledge and the ability to write for various formats.
- Advertising agency experience working on integrated campaigns and executing across all channels is required.
- Ability to interact effectively with clients, including presenting when needed.
- Understanding of the end-user.
Characteristics of a Modern Storyteller
- Our mission speaks to you: To tell the stories of pioneers making a difference in the world.
- “Whatever it takes” is just how you roll. That’s how Haberman gets world-changing results for our clients.
- You’re curious. As in, late night, all day, one more page, one more link, keep asking questions curious.
- You’re a natural born, career honed, supernaturally blessed, idea weaving communicator.
- You’re brave. You will walk out with a rock and a sling. You will face the blank canvas. Grinning.
- You’re OK with being vulnerable. You’re OK asking for help. You’re willing to trust a tribe member.
- You either never had an ego or had it surgically removed. Collaboration is natural as breathing.
- You assume positive intentions. Gotta problem? No problem. Get past it. Address it in 48 hours, if not sooner.
- When you hear the word “creative,” your immediate response is, “Aren’t we all?” No. Boxes. Here.
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter detailing why you feel you’re a fit for this position to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “Sr. Writer” and your name in the email subject line. No calls, please.
Haberman is an Equal Opportunity Employer.