Sr. Media Strategist
Haberman is seeking a senior media strategist with hands-on experience in developing and executing campaigns across digital and traditional media. (Digital is approximately 85% of the work with traditional representing about 15%.) You are able to lead new engagements from scratch, helping to define the right media strategy and mix to solve business problems across the brand and consumer journey. You can advise on the best strategy or options for a $100K budget to a $5MM+ budget. You’re also well-versed in data analysis and are able to guide clients through reporting and ROI discussions.
You’re passionate about media and love finding new and innovative ways to leverage targeting, tactics and technology—all to help clients meet their marketing and business goals. You are an exceptional communicator and can work within teams and clients to not only present plans but also collaborate and compromise to meet goals.
- Responsible for integrated media solutions throughout the entire strategic, planning, buying and implementation process
- Collaborate with internal and client teams on marketing approach work including audience identification, analyzing audience data to inform targeting and helping to prioritize geographies and retailers to support
- Responsible for identifying multiple ways to invest marketing budgets in media, backed by strong rationale for how and why each media vehicle is used
- Manage media partner communication and negotiation
- Align internal and client team on campaign KPI’s prior to campaign launch
- Report on and draw insights from program results (focusing on agreed upon KPI’s) and ensure dialogue with client and internal teams has informed strategic implications
- Research and implement new techniques and technologies that are relevant for clients’ media strategies
- Along with the broader media team, build and maintain relationships with media partners
- Share media trends and opportunities with internal team and clients
- Build and maintain relationships with clients
- 6+ years of media planning, buying and agency environment experience
- Experience with syndicated data tools (e.g., comScore, Simmons, etc.)
- Experience with competitive spend tools a plus
- Experience with entrepreneurial and established brands a plus
- Experience with CPG category a plus
- Experience with Google Adwords, IAB and other media certifications
- Exceptional analytics, writing and organizational skills
- Client-facing experience and comfort with presenting
Characteristics of a Modern Storyteller
- Our mission speaks to you: To tell the stories of pioneers making a difference in the world.
- “Whatever it takes” is just how you roll. That’s how Haberman gets world-changing results for our clients.
- You’re curious. As in, late night, all day, one more page, one more link, keep asking questions curious.
- You’re a natural-born, career honed, supernaturally blessed, idea weaving communicator.
- You’re brave. You will walk out with a rock and a sling. You will face the blank canvas. Grinning.
- You’re OK with being vulnerable. You’re OK asking for help. You’re willing to trust a tribe member.
- You either never had an ego or had it surgically removed. Collaboration is natural as breathing.
- You assume positive intentions. Gotta problem? No problem. Get past it. Address it in 48 hours, if not sooner.
- When you hear the word “creative,” your immediate response is, “Aren’t we all?” No. Boxes. Here.
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter detailing why you feel you’re a fit for this position to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “Sr. Media Strategist” and your name in the email subject line. No calls, please.
Haberman is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer.