Sr. Paid Media Strategist
The Senior Paid Media Strategist will serve as an integral member of the Haberman Paid Media, and cross-functional Engagement Team. On assigned client teams, this role will own paid media strategy and planning as well as drive the execution and evaluation of those campaigns. The ideal candidate must be well versed in paid digital strategy and execution and possess a desire to learn and grow across other paid media and/or other engagement disciplines.
You’re passionate about media and love finding new and innovative ways to leverage targeting, tactics, and technology—all to drive greater return on investment for clients and to help them meet their marketing and business goals. You are an exceptional communicator and can work within teams and clients to not only sell the big ideas but also collaborate and compromise to meet goals, budgets, and time constraints.
- Responsible for integrated media solutions throughout the entire strategic, planning, buying, and implementation process.
- Set-up and monitor campaign reporting, including pulling and generating raw data reports and analyzing to provide client insights as well as recommended optimizations in order to meet campaign objectives.
- Own billing and invoicing for said campaigns to ensure timely payment
- Responsible for developing connection strategies for clients as a starting point to the media and broader engagement planning process.
- Responsible for identifying multiple ways to invest marketing budgets in media, backed by a strong rationale for how and why each media vehicle is used.
- Research and implement new techniques and technologies that are relevant for clients’ media strategies.
- Draw insights from program results and ensure dialogue with client and internal teams on informed strategic implications.
- Lead marketing approach conversations including audience identification and weighting and geographic approach for media.
- Share media trends and opportunities with internal team and clients.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients.
- Work collaboratively with all departments to ensure the best end product.
- Be tremendously organized with outstanding time management skills.
- Demonstrate solid writing skills and the ability to communicate clearly and succinctly in a variety of settings.
- 7 years of media planning, buying and agency environment experience.
- Experience with entrepreneurial and experienced brands.
- Experience with Google Ads, Google Analytics, Facebook Ad Manager and other media dashboards.
- Exceptional analytics and writing/organizational skills.
- Significant client-facing experience and comfort with presenting.
- Experience with syndicated data tools (e.g., comScore, Simmons, etc.).
- Experience planning/executing traditional media or shopper marketing is a plus.
- Be a self-starter with a commitment to take on new challenges and grow professionally.
- Be curious and consistently look for new ways to do our work better and improve our position in the marketplace.
- Multi-task and quickly and appropriately set priorities.
- Self-starter with the ability to troubleshoot independently.
Characteristics of a Modern Storyteller
- Our mission speaks to you: To tell the stories of pioneers making a difference in the world.
- “Whatever it takes” is just how you roll. That’s how Haberman gets world-changing results for our clients.
- You’re curious. As in, late night, all day, one more page, one more link, keep asking questions curious.
- You’re a natural-born, career honed, supernaturally blessed, idea weaving communicator.
- You’re brave. You will walk out with a rock and a sling. You will face the blank canvas. Grinning.
- You’re OK with being vulnerable. You’re OK asking for help. You’re willing to trust a tribe member.
- You either never had an ego or had it surgically removed. Collaboration is natural as breathing.
- You assume positive intentions. Gotta problem? No problem. Get past it. Address it in 48 hours, if not sooner.
- When you hear the word “creative,” your immediate response is, “Aren’t we all?” No. Boxes. Here.
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter detailing why you feel you’re a fit for this position to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “Sr. Paid Media Strategist” and your name in the email subject line. No calls, please.
Haberman is an Equal Opportunity Employer.