Sr. Production Designer
The Sr. Production Designer understands they are the caboose of the agency train, and theirs will often be the last hands, brain and heart that touch the work before it’s released into the world. They understand that this is the responsibility and the privilege of the role and they thrive in this space.
This individual collaborates with the rest of the creative team and the agency to produce excellent work that helps our clients make a difference in the world.
- Background in collaborating with creative on both digital and traditional advertising.
- Video editing capabilities. We have : 15-sec spots and we need : 7-sec spots. You’ve got it.
- Animation capabilities. Basic type and simple image moves.
- Exceptional Photo Retouching abilities. You help all of our ideas shine.
- Understanding of file management and formatting for all digital/social and traditional media— from processing and checking to uploading files.
- Pre-press knowledge. File prep, color-correction, formatting files to hand off to a print producer or the printer are all in your wheelhouse.
- Solid production design skills. You can take direction and help bring ideas into realities.
- Implement copy changes within designs, make design revisions, and perform production tasks using existing style guidelines.
- Share in quality control and management.
- Support agency in creating decks for the client and internal presentations.
- 5 -7+ years of agency experience in production a must.
- Must have a solid knowledge of digital and print/OOH media.
- Adept in software applications such as Illustrator, InDesign Photoshop, Keynote, PowerPoint, and Google Slides.
- Emerging mastery in Adobe After Effects, Premier, and XD.
- Ability to multi-task and work effectively in an ever-changing and collaborative, fast-paced environment.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Ability to communicate clearly and succinctly in a variety of communication settings.
- Strong troubleshooting skills.
- Positive Can-do Attitude
Bachelor’s degree required. Advanced degree and certifications in applicable fields a plus.
Characteristics of a Modern Storyteller
- Our mission speaks to you: To tell the stories of pioneers making a difference in the world.
- “Whatever it takes” is just how you roll. That’s how Haberman gets world-changing results for our clients.
- You’re curious. As in, late night, all day, one more page, one more link, keep asking questions curious.
- You’re a natural-born, career honed, supernaturally blessed, idea weaving communicator.
- You’re brave. You will walk out with a rock and a sling. You will face the blank canvas. Grinning.
- You’re OK with being vulnerable. You’re OK asking for help. You’re willing to trust a tribe member.
- You either never had an ego or had it surgically removed. Collaboration is as natural as breathing.
- You assume positive intentions. Gotta problem? No problem. Get past it. Address it in 48 hours, if not sooner.
- When you hear the word “creative,” your immediate response is, “Aren’t we all?” No. Boxes. Here.
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter detailing why you feel you’re a fit for this position to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include “Sr. Production Designer” and your name in the email subject line. No calls, please.
Haberman is an Equal Opportunity Employer.