Sr. Project Manager
Successful project managers at Haberman are able to bring teams together and creative ideas to life across multiple channels and mediums. Haberman project managers sit at the center of the agency and are responsible for seeing the big picture, all while knowing and managing the minutia of a project. A week in the life of a project manager at Haberman is far ranging as the agency supports a diverse client base spanning natural and organic food companies to today’s leading health pioneers. One day it’s helping launch a new digital media campaign and website, the next it’s helping oversee a brand publishing photo shoot and trafficking creative assets, then it’s on to planning our next social media campaign. The list goes on in Haberman’s quest to make a difference in the world.
Seeing projects through from start to finish – ensuring the timely and profitable production and coordination of agency resources and client deliverables spanning earned, owned and paid media channels.
- Develop and maintain agency fee and production estimates/budgets, track and report on actuals.
- Translate plans and budgets to inform contracts/statements of work.
- Identify out-of-scope activities and manage change orders with the account team.
- Provide input and recommendations for reducing costs and improving quality.
Project Planning and Production
- Develop and maintain detailed project plans/schedules.
- Help shape the strategic planning process, and clearly communicate requisite budgets and timelines across Haberman departments and team members.
- Facilitate quality control/assurance, ensuring deliverables are proofed and reviewed by the appropriate team members.
- Create, enforce and maintain processes to optimize resources and workflow.
- Ensure timely delivery of projects to clients.
- Serve as liaison with outside production partners, producers, and paid media when appropriate, soliciting quotes and estimates, and procuring products and services as needed for project execution.
- Leverage project management best practices and institute new processes and procedures to drive efficiencies.
- Facilitate project wrap up meetings and documentation.
- Populate the creative portion of final media traffic/rotation worksheets.
- Schedule internal review and status meetings.
- Traffic all final assets to the media team.
- Develop client-facing Production Estimates.
- Identify team member needs and forecast team member utilization working closely with the resource manager.
- Inform freelance contracts with project details.
- 7+ years experience; prior agency experience in project management and/or production management required.
- Desired experience: integrated marketing, digital campaign management, web/mobile development, and photo/video production, including partner management, asset sourcing and shoot coordination. Print, broadcast and OOH experience a big plus.
- Proficiency in Excel and common project management and time management platforms.
- Attention to detail with strong problem-solving and multi-tasking abilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication with the ability to distill and translate internal/client direction and feedback.
Bachelor’s degree required. Advanced degree and certifications in applicable fields a plus.
Characteristics of a Modern Storyteller
- Our mission speaks to you: To tell the stories of pioneers making a difference in the world.
- “Whatever it takes” is just how you roll. That’s how Haberman gets world-changing results for our clients.
- You’re curious. As in, late night, all day, one more page, one more link, keep asking questions curious.
- You’re a natural born, career honed, supernaturally blessed, idea weaving communicator.
- You’re brave. You will walk out with a rock and a sling. You will face the blank canvas. Grinning.
- You’re OK with being vulnerable. You’re OK asking for help. You’re willing to trust a tribe member.
- You either never had an ego or had it surgically removed. Collaboration is natural as breathing.
- You assume positive intentions. Gotta problem? No problem. Get past it. Address it in 48 hours, if not sooner.
- When you hear the word “creative,” your immediate response is, “Aren’t we all?” No. Boxes. Here.
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter detailing why you feel you’re a fit for this position to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “Sr. Project Manager” and your name in the email subject line. No calls, please.
Haberman is an Equal Opportunity Employer.