Paid Media Intern
You are a budding paid media specialist and are excited about supporting the development of integrated paid media strategies and driving the execution and evaluation of campaigns. You are curious about the digital marketing space and proactive about learning, researching, and implementing a variety of digital tactics to produce results for clients. With a sponge-like mentality towards learning, you’ll have a growth opportunity to develop a strong paid media and data/analytics skillset. You’re energized by working with cross-functional teams to create effective campaigns that benefit our clients and our world.
- Assist throughout the entire strategic, planning, buying, implementation, trafficking and reporting process
- Support the execution of paid media programs across a variety of client verticals and paid media channels, including but not limited to paid social media and digital media
- Monitor and analyze campaign performance, including pulling and generating raw data reports and analyzing to provide client insights as well as recommended optimizations in order to meet campaign objectives
- Assist in media partner billing and invoicing to ensure timely payment
- Show dedication to continual learning in the fast-paced, ever-changing world of digital media; researching and analyzing relevant trends, tools, and emerging media. Provide updates and recommendations for internal and external audiences
- Demonstrate strong communication skills, maintaining the best possible relationships with clients, vendors, and with all areas of the agency
- Multi-task: manage multiple projects/campaigns, and know how to effectively prioritize and stay organized
- Baseline understanding of advertising and/or paid media.
- Strong data/analytics skills
- Experience with paid social execution and Google Analytics is a strong plus
- Marketing or advertising agency experience is a strong plus
- Demonstrate solid writing skills and the ability to communicate clearly and succinctly in a variety of settings
- Tremendously organized with outstanding time management skills
Characteristics of Modern Storytellers
- Our mission speaks to you: To tell the stories of pioneers making a difference in the world.
- “Whatever it takes” is just how you roll. That’s how Haberman gets world-changing results for our clients.
- You’re curious. As in, late night, all day, one more page, one more link, keep asking questions curious.
- You’re a natural-born, career-honed, supernaturally blessed, idea weaving communicator.
- You’re brave. You will walk out with a rock and a sling. You will face the blank canvas. Grinning.
- You’re OK with being vulnerable. You’re OK asking for help. You’re willing to trust a team member.
- You either never had an ego or you had it surgically removed. Collaboration is as natural as breathing.
- You assume positive intentions. Gotta problem? No prob. Get past it. Address it in 48 hours, if not sooner.
- When you hear the word “creative,” your immediate response is, “Aren’t we all?” No. Boxes. Here.
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter detailing why you feel you’re a fit for this position to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “Paid Media Intern” and your name in the email subject line. No calls, please.
Haberman is an Equal Opportunity Employer.