Haberman is seeking a paid social media buyer with hands-on experience assisting in the development and execution of campaigns across Meta, Pinterest, TikTok, LinkedIn and new platforms as they emerge. The position provides great growth opportunities within a creative and integrated agency environment. With a focus on paid social, you would take the lead on many accounts and support in others. You’re passionate about media and love finding new and innovative ways to leverage targeting, tactics and technology—all to help clients meet their marketing and business goals. You are an exceptional communicator and can work within teams and clients to collaborate and meet goals.
- Support the planning, buying, trafficking, optimization and reporting of paid social campaigns across Meta, Pinterest, TikTok and LinkedIn.
- Take ownership of flawless QA and active campaign management to ensure optimal performance and delivery, meeting and exceeding target KPI’s and flagging performance issues early for resolution.
- Support the media team with real-time and ongoing insights into key campaign variables including audience, channel, tactic, creative and location.
- Assist team in media partner billing and invoicing across multiple channels to ensure timely payment.
- Staying abreast of the ever-changing social media landscape and sharing media trends and opportunities with internal teams and clients.
- Along with the broader media team, build and maintain relationships with media partners.
- 3-4 years of paid social media planning, buying and agency environment experience.
- Bonus points for Google Analytics or other platform certifications.
- A self-directed professional who understands client needs and operates with a sense of urgency, focus, and discipline.
- Unfazed by needing to manage and prioritize multiple campaigns for different types of clients at the same time.
- Always asking for the extra set of eyes/passion for a top-notch QA process.
- Highly proficient in Excel.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills in person or virtually.
- Proactive in catching issues and creating solutions before they escalate.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented professional.
- A collaborative individual who can work in a team and independently.
- Knowledge/understanding of digital media analytics; strong comfort level with tracking campaign performance, keeping close tabs on results, recommending and implementing optimizations.
- Experience with syndicated data tools (e.g., MRI/Simmons) a plus.
- Experience with competitive spend tools a plus.
- Experience with CPG category a plus.
Characteristics of Modern Storytellers
- Our mission speaks to you: To tell the stories of pioneers making a difference in the world.
- “Whatever it takes” is just how you roll. That’s how Haberman gets world-changing results for our clients.
- You’re curious. As in, late night, all day, one more page, one more link, keep asking questions curious.
- You’re a natural born, career-honed, supernaturally blessed, idea weaving communicator.
- You’re brave. You will walk out with a rock and a sling. You will face the blank canvas. Grinning.
- You’re OK with being vulnerable. You’re OK asking for help. You’re willing to trust a team member.
- You either never had an ego or you had it surgically removed. Collaboration is as natural as breathing.
- You assume positive intentions. Gotta problem? No prob. Get past it. Address it in 48 hours, if not sooner.
- When you hear the word “creative,” your immediate response is, “Aren’t we all?” No. Boxes. Here.
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter detailing why you feel you’re a fit for this position to email@example.com. Please include “Paid Social Media Buyer” and your name in the email subject line. No calls, please.
Haberman is an Equal Opportunity Employer.