Founded on the core values of Humanity, Ingenuity, Courage and Integrity, Haberman is a team of passionate storytellers who work together to tell the stories of pioneers making a difference in the world. The senior copywriter plays a key role in shaping each of the stories we share on our client’s behalf. From articulating foundational language for brands (i.e., Mission, Vision and Value sets) to concepting integrated campaign directions with other members of the creative, engagement and account teams, a senior copywriter at Haberman has the opportunity to apply their talents to a broad range of truly rewarding projects.
- Partnering with designers and art directors to concept storytelling platforms and their supporting components—from paid social media and videos to events and OOH installations.
- Collaborating with members of the engagement team to understand the targeting and desired outcome of a media element (i.e., where a social post drives to).
- Taking the lead on presenting work in creative check-ins and ICRs, while playing a supporting role in presenting work in client meetings.
- Conceptual thinker: Delivers unique, on-strategy concepts that appreciate the interplay between copy and visuals.
- Confident Presenter: Clearly and concisely presents creative internally and externally while honing their unique presence in a room.
- Skilled craftswoman/craftsman: Easily navigates between a wide variety of copy tones and carefully considers each word in every piece.
- Team Player: Ready to jump into any assignment with a can-do attitude.
- Relentless Daydreamer: Has their heart in the clouds and head in the brief.
- 6+ years of experience as a copywriter, with at least two years of experience as a Senior Copywriter.
- A portfolio that demonstrates a variety of conceptual campaigns, spanning a wide range of tones and channels.
- Proficient in Word and Google Docs.
Characteristics of a Modern Storyteller
- Our mission speaks to you: To tell the stories of pioneers making a difference in the world.
- “Whatever it takes” is just how you roll. That’s how Haberman gets world-changing results for our clients.
- You’re curious. As in, late night, all day, one more page, one more link, keep asking questions curious.
- You’re a natural-born, career-honed, supernaturally blessed, idea weaving communicator.
- You’re brave. You will walk out with a rock and a sling. You will face the blank canvas. Grinning.
- You’re OK with being vulnerable. You’re OK asking for help. You’re willing to trust a storyteller.
- You either never had an ego or had it surgically removed. Collaboration is natural as breathing.
- You assume positive intentions. Gotta problem? No problem. Get past it. Address it in 48 hours, if not sooner.
- When you hear the word “creative,” your immediate response is, “Aren’t we all?” No. Boxes. Here.
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter detailing why you feel you’re a fit for this position to email@example.com. Please include “Sr. Copywriter” and your name in the email subject line. No calls, please.
Haberman is an Equal Opportunity Employer.