Haberman is a full-service marketing agency with a clearly defined mission — to tell the stories of pioneers who are making a difference in the world. As modern storytellers, we create powerful movements that inspire engagement and drive positive social change. Our team is made up of bright, passionate advocates, many of whom left big agencies for more meaningful work.
We seek a talented Account Supervisor who’s recognized as a strong and crucial strategic member of the team. Past experience and successes allow you to lead and manage clients through different situations, and developing and executing interesting, complex and meaningful campaigns feels second nature. You still keep the trains running and churn out decks, ideas, and content, but you now have a greater sense of the big picture while you’re doing it.
As an Account Supervisor, we hope you’ll help us grow both passion and profit-rich clients that enhance Haberman in more ways than one, including feeding your own personal goals.
Integrated Account Management
- Develop and implement comprehensive, integrated marketing campaigns for clients on both a regional and national level, including a wide range of marketing disciplines: advertising, brand development, PR, brand publishing and social media, mobile, video and web.
- Take strategic lead of the development of plans, briefs, presentations, follow-ups, decks, etc. Be able to bring documents close, or to, the finish line without other senior input. Also responsible for quality control of all client deliverables.
- Collaborate with Haberman Creative and Engagement teams to ensure integrated campaigns are strategic and highly effective for clients. Proactively enlist others to help attack an issue or opportunity in a unique way. Ensure consistent delivery of campaign reporting (showcasing results based on key metrics).
- Oversee client budgets and take responsibility for leading accounts towards greater profitability.
- Demonstrate excellent writing and editing skills, and lead the development of a wide range of strategic content.
- Build positive rapport with clients and serve as a trusted advisor for client relationships.
- Display understanding of client’s business, category and marketplace dynamics.
- Serve as day-to-day on client accounts when needed, including being clients’ primary contact and managing client budgets and project timelines. Often serve as a secondary client contact in partnership with an Account Manager or Account Coordinator.
- Effectively lead a significant percent of client meetings and presentations; may bring in Associate Account Director or Account Director for select key meetings and presentations.
- Express the agency point of view, including demonstrating a willingness to respectfully challenge clients when warranted.
- Foster organic business development opportunities within existing clients. Ensure Haberman is positioned for ongoing partnerships and efficient renewal of projects. Assist with the development of proposals or pitches for new pieces of business with existing clients.
- Demonstrate positive and inspirational leadership within the agency, including proactively identifying and providing solutions to Associate Account Directors and Account Directors.
- Provide clear direction, coaching and respectful feedback and management, as needed, for Account Managers, Account Coordinators and Interns working on client teams.
- 6 – 8 years of Account Management experience required.
- Advertising agency experience a must.
Characteristics of a Modern Storyteller
- Our mission speaks to you: To tell the stories of pioneers making a difference in the world.
- “Whatever it takes” is just how you roll. That’s how Haberman gets world-changing results for our clients.
- You’re curious. As in, late night, all day, one more page, one more link, keep asking questions curious.
- You’re a natural born, career honed, supernaturally blessed, idea weaving communicator.
- You’re brave. You will walk out with a rock and a sling. You will face the blank canvas. Grinning.
- You’re OK with being vulnerable. You’re OK asking for help. You’re collaborative. You’re willing to trust a tribe member.
- You either never had an ego or had it surgically removed. Collaboration is natural as breathing.
- You assume positive intentions. Gotta problem? No prob. Get past it. Address it in 48 hours, if not sooner.
- When you hear the word “creative,” your immediate response is, “Aren’t we all?” No. Boxes. Here.
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter detailing why you feel you’re a fit for this position to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “Account Supervisor” and your name in the email subject line. No calls, please.
Haberman is an Equal Opportunity Employer.