Haberman is seeking a driven Account Supervisor that’s ready to own day-to-day client relationships and can marry IQ and EQ to build strong partnerships and deliver smart, meaningful work. In this role, you will directly apply your proven account and project management expertise to launch and manage campaigns and tactics that support our agency’s strong reputation. Day in and out, you work seamlessly with our entire team to get the stuff done, on time, on budget and on the mark.
Account & Project Management
- In partnership with Account Directors and broader Haberman team, actively lead and drive the development of comprehensive, integrated marketing campaigns for clients that span a wide range of marketing disciplines: brand development, advertising, PR, social media, content, digital/web, etc.
- Build rapport and serve as primary client contact, including leading client meetings and being clients’ primary hub for project and campaign deliverables and details.
- Partner with Haberman media, content, and PR teams to oversee the execution of project-based and annual campaigns that are strategic and highly effective for clients.
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and writing skills; draft and deliver a wide range of business, creative, and campaign counsel.
- Pay keen attention to detail, including workflow, adherence to deadlines, calendar and timeline development and follow-up, timely client status reports, and meeting preparation.
- Manage client budget tracking, including reviewing budgets-to-actuals and tracking account profitability.
- Demonstrate depth of understanding of clients’ businesses, identify organic business opportunities, and bring forth new and relevant ideas for advancing business/marketing objectives and campaign effectiveness.
- Anticipate client needs and foresee potential client or project issues in advance.
- Empower teams in their roles and encourage accountability.
- 5-10 years of account management experience.
- Direct project management experience required.
- Agency and direct client contact experience required, ranging from brand managers to directors to VPs.
- Experience with CPG, healthcare, and agriculture categories and campaigns a plus; exposure connecting marketing efforts to CPG sales strategies, tactics, and metrics a plus-plus.
- Demonstrated familiarity with digital and social marketing campaigns (paid and unpaid).
- Exceptional internal and external interpersonal communications.
- Comfortable handling persuasive situations and conversations, including presenting strategic work to clients.
- Adept at managing multiple projects, workstreams, and timelines.
- Proficient in developing and presenting succinct and engaging presentations in Google Slides, Keynote, PowerPoint.
- High degree of budget and financial literacy; ability to manage a spreadsheet and navigate internal and external budget/financial discussions.
Characteristics of a Modern Storyteller
- Our mission speaks to you: To tell the stories of pioneers making a difference in the world.
- “Whatever it takes” is just how you roll. That’s how Haberman gets world-changing results for our clients.
- You’re curious. As in, late night, all day, one more page, one more link, keep asking questions curious.
- You’re a natural-born, career honed, supernaturally blessed, idea weaving communicator.
- You’re brave. You will walk out with a rock and a sling. You will face the blank canvas. Grinning.
- You’re OK with being vulnerable. You’re OK asking for help. You’re collaborative. You’re willing to trust a tribe member.
- You either never had an ego or had it surgically removed. Collaboration is as natural as breathing.
- You assume positive intentions. Gotta problem? No prob. Get past it. Address it in 48 hours, if not sooner.
- When you hear the word “creative,” your immediate response is, “Aren’t we all?” No. Boxes. Here.
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter detailing why you feel you’re a fit for this position to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “Account Supervisor” and your name in the email subject line. No calls, please.
Haberman is an Equal Opportunity Employer.