ACD / Copywriter
Along with the Haberman core values, discernment is particularly key in this position. An Associate Creative Director should be a master of their respective craft with an ability to direct the work of complementary crafts. As they step into the creative lead role on select accounts, an Associate Creative Director must also be able to quickly decipher what best delivers on strategy, to disrupt the category.
- Partnering with the account/strategy lead and Creative Director (CD) to ensure the overall strategy and insights are compelling, and will ultimately lead to great creative.
- Work with the CD to help guide the concepting and execution of the creative team to develop storytelling platforms and their supporting components—from paid social media and videos to events and OOH installations.
- Collaborating with members of the engagement team to determine how to best bring an idea to life.
- Taking the lead on presenting work to clients, determining when it’s appropriate to have other members of the creative team present work.
- Mentoring members of the creative team.
- Strategic Thinker: Reveres strategy and helps ensure an insight is truly actionable.
- Dynamic Presenter: Commands a room with confidence and conviction.
- Skilled craftswoman/craftsman: Needs little direction from a CD on his or her work.
- Team Builder: Knows how to easily adapt between taking the lead and taking direction.
- Relentless Daydreamer: Has their heart in the clouds and head in the brief.
- 8+ years of experience as a Copywriter, with at least two years of experience as a Senior Copywriter.
- 3 + years of advertising agency experience.
- A portfolio that demonstrates a variety of conceptual campaigns, spanning a wide range of tones and channels.
- Proficient in Word and Google Docs.
Characteristics of a Modern Storyteller
- Our mission speaks to you: To tell the stories of pioneers making a difference in the world.
- “Whatever it takes” is just how you roll. That’s how Haberman gets world-changing results for our clients.
- You’re curious. As in, late night, all day, one more page, one more link, keep asking questions curious.
- You’re a natural born, career honed, supernaturally blessed, idea weaving communicator.
- You’re brave. You will walk out with a rock and a sling. You will face the blank canvas. Grinning.
- You’re OK with being vulnerable. You’re OK asking for help. You’re willing to trust a tribe member.
- You either never had an ego or had it surgically removed. Collaboration is natural as breathing.
- You assume positive intentions. Gotta problem? No problem. Get past it. Address it in 48 hours, if not sooner.
- When you hear the word “creative,” your immediate response is, “Aren’t we all?” No. Boxes. Here.
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter detailing why you feel you’re a fit for this position to email@example.com. Please include “ACD / Copywriter” and your name in the email subject line. No calls, please.
Haberman is an Equal Opportunity Employer.