Haberman is seeking a driven Account Supervisor that’s ready to own day-to-day client relationships and can marry IQ and EQ to build strong partnerships and deliver smart, meaningful work. In this role, you will directly apply your proven account management expertise to launch and manage campaigns and tactics that support our agency’s strong reputation. Day in and out, you work seamlessly with our entire team to get the stuff done, on time, on budget and on the mark.
- In partnership with Account Directors and broader Haberman team, aid in developing comprehensive, integrated marketing campaigns for clients that span a wide range of marketing disciplines: brand development, advertising, PR, social media, content, digital/web, etc.
- Build rapport and serve as day-to-day client contact, including being clients’ primary hub for project and campaign deliverables and details.
- Partner with Haberman creative, media, content and PR teams to execute project-based and annual campaigns that are strategic and highly effective for clients.
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and writing skills; play a key role drafting and delivering of a wide range of business, creative and campaign counsel.
- Pay keen attention to detail, following agency processes to develop and communicate workflow timelines and key milestones, manage internal and client scheduling, provide timely status reports and help teams prepare for and meet all key deadlines.
- Manage client budgets, including tracking budgets-to-actuals to optimize account profitability
- Demonstrate a hunger for understanding of clients’ businesses, identify organic growth opportunities, and bring forth new and relevant ideas for advancing business/marketing objectives and campaign effectiveness
- Anticipate client needs and proactively identify and escalate potential client or project issues or challenges.
- Empower teams in their roles and encourage accountability.
- 5–8 years account management experience.
- Agency and direct client contact experience required, ranging from brand managers to directors to VPs.
- Experience with CPG, healthcare and agriculture categories and campaigns a plus; exposure connecting marketing efforts to CPG sales strategies, tactics and metrics a plus-plus.
- Demonstrated familiarity with digital and social marketing campaigns (paid and unpaid).
- Exceptional internal and external interpersonal communications.
- Comfortable handling persuasive situations and conversations, including presenting strategic work to clients.
- Adept at managing multiple projects, workstreams and timelines.
- Proficient in developing and presenting succinct and engaging presentations.
- High degree of budget and financial literacy; ability to manage a spreadsheet and navigate internal and external budget/financial discussions.
Characteristics of Modern Storytellers
- Our mission speaks to you: To tell the stories of pioneers making a difference in the world.
- “Whatever it takes” is just how you roll. That’s how Haberman gets world-changing results for our clients.
- You’re curious. As in, late night, all day, one more page, one more link, keep asking questions curious.
- You’re a natural born, career-honed, supernaturally blessed, idea weaving communicator.
- You’re brave. You will walk out with a rock and a sling. You will face the blank canvas. Grinning.
- You’re OK with being vulnerable. You’re OK asking for help. You’re willing to trust a team member.
- You either never had an ego or you had it surgically removed. Collaboration is as natural as breathing.
- You assume positive intentions. Gotta problem? No prob. Get past it. Address it in 48 hours, if not sooner.
- When you hear the word “creative,” your immediate response is, “Aren’t we all?” No. Boxes. Here.
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter detailing why you feel you’re a fit for this position to email@example.com. Please include “Account Supervisor” and your name in the email subject line. No calls, please.
Haberman is an Equal Opportunity Employer.