You’re a driver at Haberman in a variety of ways, from modeling and mentoring to actively engaging in organic and prospective client growth for the agency. You bring a strategic vision and clear POV to your team on projects of all sizes. Others look to your leadership to effectively guide teams, solve problems and be a vocal leader internally and externally. You’re able to run fully integrated programs with confidence — both in yourself and in your teammates. Clients see you as a strategic resource and trusted agency partner.
Integrated Account Management
- Oversee and lead comprehensive, integrated marketing campaigns for clients on both a local and national level, potentially including a wide range of marketing disciplines: advertising, brand development, PR, brand publishing, social media, mobile, video and web.
- Deliver strategic support on a variety of accounts, including understanding the greater vision and how client tactics fit in to an overall strategy and delivery of campaign reporting (showcasing results based on key metrics).
- Understand issues and/or causes relevant to our clients and bring forth ideas and program elements that are relevant to target audiences based on this knowledge.
- Champion effective collaboration across all agency disciplines, ensuring teams are working effectively, sharing knowledge and delivering holistic perspectives.
- Lead internal work sessions to guide teams, including budgeting exercises, strategy development, etc.
- Build rapport with clients and serve as a trusted advisor for client relationships.
- Effectively lead a significant percent of client meetings and presentations; may bring in Account Director for select key meetings and presentations.
- Express the agency point of view and having the willingness to respectfully challenge clients’ when warranted.
- Often serve as the final checkpoint and layer of strategic oversight for accuracy, client satisfaction and agency reputation.
- Serves (often) as a secondary client contact in partnership with an Account Coordinator, Account Manager or Account Supervisor. At times, serve as day-to-day on client accounts, including being clients’ primary contact.
- Sparks engagement with clients outside the status report, pro-actively sparking discussions around new planning activities, category analysis, broader business challenges, etc.
- Foster new business development opportunities within existing clients. Ensure Haberman is positioned for ongoing partnerships and efficient renewal of projects. Own at least 90 percent of development of proposals or pitches for new pieces of business with existing client.
- Lead business development meetings with prospective clients and play a key role in proposal writing and deck creation as needed.
- Demonstrate positive and inspirational leadership within the agency, including proactively identifying and providing solutions to agency leadership.
- Be the positive, compassionate and inspirational leader, in good times and in challenging times. Stand up for teammates through recognition, empowerment and encouragement.
- If appropriate, mentor and manage junior level team members.
- Delegates effectively, demonstrating trust in others and patience to help others learn and grow.
- Provide vocal leadership in team settings and client settings, with a comfort level around managing and facilitating presentations, work sessions, et
- 10+ years of Account Management experience required.
- Advertising agency experience a must.
Characteristics of Modern Storytellers
- Our mission speaks to you: To tell the stories of pioneers making a difference in the world.
- “Whatever it takes” is just how you roll. That’s how Haberman gets world-changing results for our clients.
- You’re curious. As in, late night, all day, one more page, one more link, keep asking questions curious.
- You’re a natural born, career-honed, supernaturally blessed, idea weaving communicator.
- You’re brave. You will walk out with a rock and a sling. You will face the blank canvas. Grinning.
- You’re OK with being vulnerable. You’re OK asking for help. You’re willing to trust a team member.
- You either never had an ego or you had it surgically removed. Collaboration is as natural as breathing.
- You assume positive intentions. Gotta problem? No prob. Get past it. Address it in 48 hours, if not sooner.
- When you hear the word “creative,” your immediate response is, “Aren’t we all?” No. Boxes. Here.
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter detailing why you feel you’re a fit for this position to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “Associate Account Director” and your name in the email subject line. No calls, please.
Haberman is an Equal Opportunity Employer.