You are an experienced digital leader whose dream job is working with clients—especially in food, agriculture, health and wellness—to develop their digital strategy in the ever-evolving online landscape. You are a trusted advisor and a general subject matter expert related to the overall digital landscape. You possess deep strategic capabilities across engagement channels, a curiosity that refuses to quit, a drive for disruptive ideas grounded in insights, trends and data, a collaborative spirit, and an ability to thrive across clients in early and established life stages.
- Determine the objectives and priorities of digital efforts and lead strategy for digital solutions and connection plans inclusive of owned and paid digital channels.
- Serve as a broad-based digital leader regarding an audience’s experience and engagement within a brand’s digital ecosystem. Informed by audience data, recommend the right strategies and channels to move audiences through desired digital journeys, completing desired actions and/or moving through the purchase funnel to achieve client objectives.
- Develop unique consumer journey maps/paths for clients and identify key messages and actions to meet client objectives. Relate back those maps/paths to how measurement and reporting unfolds during and following execution.
- Work hand-in-hand with the paid media team and creative teams to develop and implement digital efforts connected to campaigns.
- Leverage a variety of reporting tools to help inform the digital ecosystem experience (e.g., Google Analytics, social media results, paid media results, etc.). Through metrics, identify optimizations to clients’ digital ecosystems or experiences.
- Identify new digital opportunities and channels for clients and make recommendations for how that new opportunity fits into the current client digital ecosystem and where promotion opportunities exist for the new opportunity.
- Lead and oversee team members who are responsible for social media, influencer, email and blog content ideation, planning and execution via insights, trends and data.
- Lead key client meetings and presentations. Demonstrate ability to skillfully persuade. Communicate clearly and persuasively in a variety of settings.
- Share digital trends and opportunities with internal team and clients.
- Provide respectful coaching, training and feedback to the digital team as the department grows and evolves.
- Track team capacity and work with agency leadership to identify proactive resource solutions.
- 10+ years of experience as a digital strategist.
- Experience in an agency setting. CPG experience a plus.
- Proficient with social media platforms, social media monitoring tools, Google Analytics and email platforms.
- Solid understanding of the influencer landscape.
- Paid social planning and execution experience a plus.
- E-commerce strategy and/or marketing automation experience a plus.
- Ability to generate measurable results from digital programs.
- Team leader that proactively identifies areas for improvement.
Characteristics of Modern Storytellers
- Our mission speaks to you: To tell the stories of pioneers making a difference in the world.
- “Whatever it takes” is just how you roll. That’s how Haberman gets world-changing results for our clients.
- You’re curious. As in, late night, all day, one more page, one more link, keep asking questions curious.
- You’re a natural born, career-honed, supernaturally blessed, idea weaving communicator.
- You’re brave. You will walk out with a rock and a sling. You will face the blank canvas. Grinning.
- You’re OK with being vulnerable. You’re OK asking for help. You’re willing to trust a team member.
- You either never had an ego or you had it surgically removed. Collaboration is as natural as breathing.
- You assume positive intentions. Gotta problem? No prob. Get past it. Address it in 48 hours, if not sooner.
- When you hear the word “creative,” your immediate response is, “Aren’t we all?” No. Boxes. Here.
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter detailing why you feel you’re a fit for this position to email@example.com. Please include “Associate Digital Director” and your name in the email subject line. No calls, please.
Haberman is an Equal Opportunity Employer.