The Content Strategist serves as an integral member of the Content team. This role will lead owned channels for several Haberman clients, strategizing, ideating, executing and measuring content performance across channels. Experience with social media creative and execution is a must. Paid social, newsletter and blog/website experience is a big bonus.
Being a self-starting, entrepreneurial member of the team is essential. A commitment to producing innovative work will help make sure everything we do is 100% for our clients and the future of content at Haberman.
- Own content plans for clients’ channels – including social media, email and blog – capitalizing on trends and synthesizing learnings from past performance and best practices.
- Own always on strategy and planning for clients’ channels and collaborate with media, strategy, PR and creative teams to bring big ideas to life on owned brand channels and beyond.
- Responsible for pulling insights, audience mindset research, pop culture awareness, etc.
- Brainstorm social concepts for always on (partnering with content creative team when applicable) – owns content briefing, client concept presentations.
- Partner with creative team to develop plans and assets for campaign social and own post plans/calendars.
- Lead day-to-day social content execution for clients including scheduling and publishing.
- Work with media team to determine budgets, role of campaign vs. always on messages and measurement plans.
- Manage social-forward influencer partnerships.
- Provide relevant POVs and insights to internal and client teams – relevant articles, trends, new feature releases on social properties, new platforms.
- Monitor client competitors for awareness and understanding of their efforts.
- Work with media team to build reports.
- Simultaneously manage multiple projects and competing priorities.
- 3-5 years as a digital or content strategist or planner or digital project manager.
- Experience in an agency setting and/or collaborating in cross-departmental teams.
- Proficient with social media platforms/business managers and reporting tools.
- Experience managing/producing creative projects from strategy through execution.
Characteristics of Modern Storytellers
- Our mission speaks to you: To tell the stories of pioneers making a difference in the world.
- “Whatever it takes” is just how you roll. That’s how Haberman gets world-changing results for our clients.
- You’re curious. As in, late night, all day, one more page, one more link, keep asking questions curious.
- You’re a natural born, career-honed, supernaturally blessed, idea weaving communicator.
- You’re brave. You will walk out with a rock and a sling. You will face the blank canvas. Grinning.
- You’re OK with being vulnerable. You’re OK asking for help. You’re willing to trust a team member.
- You either never had an ego or you had it surgically removed. Collaboration is as natural as breathing.
- You assume positive intentions. Gotta problem? No prob. Get past it. Address it in 48 hours, if not sooner.
- When you hear the word “creative,” your immediate response is, “Aren’t we all?” No. Boxes. Here.
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter detailing why you feel you’re a fit for this position to email@example.com. Please include “Content Strategist” and your name in the email subject line. No calls, please.
Haberman is an Equal Opportunity Employer.