Haberman is seeking a highly motivated and analytical individual who is ready to start a career in the digital advertising space and join a growing mission-based team. This is an excellent opportunity to get a base understanding of the groundwork needed to launch successful digital campaigns.
You are passionate about the digital marketing space and proactive about learning, researching and implementing a variety of digital tactics to produce results for clients. You are excited about growth opportunities within a creative and integrated marketing environment. You are an exceptional communicator and can work with teams and clients to collaborate and meet goals. You go above and beyond in your day-to-day and strive to be at the forefront of a rapidly-changing marketplace, always learning what is possible today and leaning into what’s next.
- Support the trafficking and implementation of programmatic and paid social media campaigns across all formats including video, display, audio, digital out-of-home, native and retailer.
- Implement ad tags, tracking pixels, and other tracking mechanisms to ensure accurate campaign measurement
- Screen incoming creative assets according to ad server specs and technical requirements.
- Support a flawless QA process and active campaign management to ensure optimal performance and delivery, meeting and exceeding target KPI’s and flagging performance issues early for resolution.
- Troubleshoot tags, tracking and operations issues with media publishers and partners.
- Via client-specific financial trackers, manage and track media partner billing and invoicing across multiple channels to ensure timely payment and accurate media spend tracking.
- Internship to one year of media experience (programmatic or paid social) across implementation, execution/optimization and reporting.
- Eagerness to learn and become an expert in digital media, and stay up to speed on the evolving martech/adtech stack.
- Google Analytics and CM360 certified within six months of starting role.
- Experience with tracking media spends against budgets and managing financial records for internal and client communications.
- A self-directed professional who understands client needs and operates with a sense of urgency, focus, and discipline.
- Unfazed by needing to manage and prioritize multiple campaigns for different types of clients at the same time.
- Always asking for the extra set of eyes/passion for a top-notch QA process.
- Highly proficient in Excel.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills in person or virtually.
- Proactive in catching issues and creating solutions before they escalate.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented professional.
- A collaborative individual who can work in a team and independently.
Characteristics of Modern Storytellers
- Our mission speaks to you: To tell the stories of pioneers making a difference in the world.
- “Whatever it takes” is just how you roll. That’s how Haberman gets world-changing results for our clients.
- You’re curious. As in, late night, all day, one more page, one more link, keep asking questions curious.
- You’re a natural born, career-honed, supernaturally blessed, idea weaving communicator.
- You’re brave. You will walk out with a rock and a sling. You will face the blank canvas. Grinning.
- You’re OK with being vulnerable. You’re OK asking for help. You’re willing to trust a team member.
- You either never had an ego or you had it surgically removed. Collaboration is as natural as breathing.
- You assume positive intentions. Gotta problem? No prob. Get past it. Address it in 48 hours, if not sooner.
- When you hear the word “creative,” your immediate response is, “Aren’t we all?” No. Boxes. Here.
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter detailing why you feel you’re a fit for this position to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “Media Buying Analyst” and your name in the email subject line. No calls, please.
Haberman is an Equal Opportunity Employer.