Haberman is seeking a media planner and buyer with hands-on experience assisting in the development and execution of campaigns across digital and traditional media, with a unique and growing expertise in social media. The position provides great growth opportunities within a creative and integrated environment. There’s also opportunity for this position to take the lead on some of the agency’s smaller social-driven accounts and would work in a supporting role on larger integrated accounts.
Ideal candidates are passionate about media and love finding new and innovative ways to leverage targeting, tactics and technology—all to help clients meet their marketing and business goals. You are an exceptional communicator and can work within teams and clients to not only present plans but also collaborate to meet goals.
- Responsible for the key social media inputs and assisting media team throughout the entire strategic, planning, buying, implementation, trafficking and reporting process across all channels
- Knowledge/understanding of digital media analytics; strong comfort level with tracking digital campaign performance, keeping close tabs on results
- Proactively recommend and implement social media optimizations
- Create and maintain effective and efficient agency tools and processes for the planning, execution, management and reporting of paid media channels
- Along with the broader media team, build and maintain relationships with media partners
- A passion for staying abreast of the ever-changing media landscape. Share media trends and opportunities with internal team and clients
- Strong communication skills are essential, maintaining the best possible relationships with clients, vendors and with all areas of the agency
- Ability to multi-task, managing multiple projects/campaigns and knowing how to effectively prioritize and stay organized
- 3+ years of media planning, buying and agency environment experience
- Experience across major social media platforms including Meta, Tik Tok,
Pinterest with budgets up to $500k+
- Experience with syndicated data tools (e.g., comScore, Simmons, etc.)
- Experience with competitive spend tools a plus
- Experience with CPG category a plus
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics and Meta, Blueprint
certifications a plus
- Exceptional analytics, writing and organizational skills
- Client-facing experience and comfort with presenting a plus
Characteristics of Modern Storytellers
- Our mission speaks to you: To tell the stories of pioneers making a difference in the world.
- “Whatever it takes” is just how you roll. That’s how Haberman gets world-changing results for our clients.
- You’re curious. As in, late night, all day, one more page, one more link, keep asking questions curious.
- You’re a natural born, career-honed, supernaturally blessed, idea weaving communicator.
- You’re brave. You will walk out with a rock and a sling. You will face the blank canvas. Grinning.
- You’re OK with being vulnerable. You’re OK asking for help. You’re willing to trust a team member.
- You either never had an ego or you had it surgically removed. Collaboration is as natural as breathing.
- You assume positive intentions. Gotta problem? No prob. Get past it. Address it in 48 hours, if not sooner.
- When you hear the word “creative,” your immediate response is, “Aren’t we all?” No. Boxes. Here.
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter detailing why you feel you’re a fit for this position to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “Media Planner + Buyer” and your name in the email subject line. No calls, please.
Haberman is an Equal Opportunity Employer.