Haberman is seeking a burgeoning media specialist who’s ready to become a programmatic media expert and join a growing mission-based team. You are passionate about the digital marketing space and proactive about learning, researching and implementing a variety of digital tactics to produce results for clients. You are excited about growth opportunities within a creative and integrated marketing environment. You are an exceptional communicator and can work with teams and clients to collaborate and meet goals. You go above and beyond in your day-to-day and strive to be at the forefront of a rapidly-changing marketplace, always learning what is possible today and leaning into what’s next.
- Support the implementation and optimization of programmatic campaigns across all formats including video, display, audio, out-of-home, native and retailer.
- Support media team with real-time insights into key campaign variables including audience, channel, tactic, creative and location.
- Continuously learn and stay current in the latest programmatic platform capabilities, and bring opportunities forward to the buying manager and broader planning team to better leverage those for clients.
- Support Haberman’s measurement approach through smart tagging, trafficking, and reporting methods.
- Become an expert in selecting the best available audience, measurement, format and platform inventory options available through DV360 and potentially additional platforms.
- Set the right budget, delivery and conversion goals for different types of advertisers and marketing objectives spanning CPG, financial services and healthcare.
- Take ownership of flawless QA and active campaign management to ensure optimal performance and delivery, meeting and exceeding target KPI’s and flagging performance issues early for resolution.
- Assist team in media partner billing and invoicing across multiple channels to ensure timely payment.
- Closely collaborate with Haberman analysts and Integrated Planners in planning, delivery and reporting to ensure the highest possible returns on client media investments.
- Willingness to pitch in to support other team members with other channels such as paid social from time to time.
- 1+ years of biddable media experience (programmatic, paid search or paid social) across implementation, execution/optimization and reporting.
- Eagerness to learn and become an expert in programmatic media specifically, and stay up to speed on the evolving martech/adtech stack.
- Bonus points for Google Analytics or other platform certifications.
- A self-directed professional who understands client needs and operates with a sense of urgency, focus, and discipline.
- Unfazed by needing to manage and prioritize multiple campaigns for different types of clients at the same time.
- Always asking for the extra set of eyes/passion for a top-notch QA process.
- Highly proficient in Excel.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills in person or virtually.
- Proactive in catching issues and creating solutions before they escalate.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented professional.
- A collaborative individual who can work in a team and independently.
Characteristics of Modern Storytellers
- Our mission speaks to you: To tell the stories of pioneers making a difference in the world.
- “Whatever it takes” is just how you roll. That’s how Haberman gets world-changing results for our clients.
- You’re curious. As in, late night, all day, one more page, one more link, keep asking questions curious.
- You’re a natural born, career-honed, supernaturally blessed, idea weaving communicator.
- You’re brave. You will walk out with a rock and a sling. You will face the blank canvas. Grinning.
- You’re OK with being vulnerable. You’re OK asking for help. You’re willing to trust a team member.
- You either never had an ego or you had it surgically removed. Collaboration is as natural as breathing.
- You assume positive intentions. Gotta problem? No prob. Get past it. Address it in 48 hours, if not sooner.
- When you hear the word “creative,” your immediate response is, “Aren’t we all?” No. Boxes. Here.
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter detailing why you feel you’re a fit for this position to email@example.com. Please include “Media Specialist, Programmatic” and your name in the email subject line. No calls, please.
Haberman is an Equal Opportunity Employer.