Haberman is looking for a results-driven professional with expertise in and passion for programmatic media. This person has a passion for analytics, creativity, and technical details. This individual goes above and beyond in their day-to-day, and strives to be at the forefront of a rapidly-changing marketplace, always learning what is possible today and leaning into what’s next. The right person for this role must be a strong communicator, collaborative, and a quick problem-solver.
- Providing all key programmatic planning inputs for integrated media and creative plans.
- Flawlessly build, launch and optimize programmatic campaigns across all video formats including YouTube, audio, digital out-of-home, native, retailer and emerging programmatic opportunities.
- Becoming an expert in and selecting the best available audience, measurement, format and platform inventory options available through DV360, The Trade Desk and potentially additional platforms.
- Setting the right budget, delivery and conversion goals for different types of advertisers and marketing objectives spanning CPG, financial services and healthcare.
- Ongoing campaign management ensuring optimal performance and delivery, constantly exceeding KPI expectations.
- Close collaboration with Haberman analysts and Integrated Planners in planning, delivery and reporting to ensure the highest possible returns on client media investments.
- Point person to programmatic platform sales and support teams to ensure Haberman maintains the best service possible at the best pricing.
- Keep up to date with the evolving digital ecosystem and relevant cultural events that may have an impact to your buying strategy on campaigns.
- Proactively find opportunities to grow the client’s business by diving into campaign analytics and marketplace trends.
- At least 2 years as primary/lead programmatic buyer with client budgets greater than $1m.
- Experience across planning, implementation, execution/optimization, campaign, and reporting.
- At least one year experience in DV360 and ideally The Trade Desk buying CTV, OLV, YouTube, audio, display, native, DOOH, and other channels programmatically.
- Passion and knowledge of video inventory available programmatically, pros and cons of different 1 st and 3 rd party audience options, and measurement partners.
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit and track record in testing across 1 st and 3 rd party data, using different measurement systems for sales uplift in CPG, and testing different combinations of programmatic channels for the greatest uplift.
- Can manage and prioritize multiple campaigns for different types of clients at the same time.
- Always asking for the extra set of eyes/passion for a top-notch QA process.
- Highly proficient in Excel.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills in person, on the phone, or virtually.
- Proactive in catching issues and creating solutions before they escalate.
- A self-directed professional who understands client needs and operates with a sense of urgency, focus, and discipline.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented professional.
- A collaborative individual who can work in a team and independently.
- Bonus points for Google Analytics or other platform certifications.
Characteristics of Modern Storytellers
- Our mission speaks to you: To tell the stories of pioneers making a difference in the world.
- “Whatever it takes” is just how you roll. That’s how Haberman gets world-changing results for our clients.
- You’re curious. As in, late night, all day, one more page, one more link, keep asking questions curious.
- You’re a natural born, career-honed, supernaturally blessed, idea weaving communicator.
- You’re brave. You will walk out with a rock and a sling. You will face the blank canvas. Grinning.
- You’re OK with being vulnerable. You’re OK asking for help. You’re willing to trust a team member.
- You either never had an ego or you had it surgically removed. Collaboration is as natural as breathing.
- You assume positive intentions. Gotta problem? No prob. Get past it. Address it in 48 hours, if not sooner.
- When you hear the word “creative,” your immediate response is, “Aren’t we all?” No. Boxes. Here.
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter detailing why you feel you’re a fit for this position to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “Manager, Video and Programmatic Buying” and your name in the email subject line. No calls, please.
Haberman is an Equal Opportunity Employer.