Haberman is a full-service advertising agency with a clearly defined mission — to tell the stories of pioneers who are making a difference in the world. As modern storytellers, we create powerful movements that inspire engagement and drive positive social change. Our team is made up of bright, passionate advocates, many of whom left big agencies for more meaningful work.
We are looking for our next social writing intern. If you love watching Tik Toks, live on Instagram, are a fan of sustainable food, and have a way with words, we’d like to talk. Our team works with some of the leaders in the good food & organic space. We need an individual who is highly engaged in social and wants to play and grow. This is a very hands-on learning opportunity.
- Writing for social. We’re looking for interns who ask why and answer with how.
- Creating compelling and dynamic social media post copy for brands that are making a positive impact on the world.
- Concepting. Working with the team, we’ll concept social video, graphics, and other post ideas for clients.
- Content Creation. You’ll get first-hand experience working with leadership and production partners bringing your ideas to life.
- Go-getter: Raises their hand to help when needed and goes the extra mile without the request to do it.
- Eager learner: Takes direction well from a creative director/creative lead to help shape their work.
- Relentless Daydreamer: Has their heart in the clouds and head in the brief.
- This is a paid internship. Full-time, but open to students and part-time.
- We’re currently remote working but options to meet in the office are available.
Characteristics of Modern Storytellers
- Our mission speaks to you: To tell the stories of pioneers making a difference in the world.
- “Whatever it takes” is just how you roll. That’s how Haberman gets world-changing results for our clients.
- You’re curious. As in, late night, all day, one more page, one more link, keep asking questions curious.
- You’re a natural born, career-honed, supernaturally blessed, idea weaving communicator.
- You’re brave. You will walk out with a rock and a sling. You will face the blank canvas. Grinning.
- You’re OK with being vulnerable. You’re OK asking for help. You’re willing to trust a team member.
- You either never had an ego or you had it surgically removed. Collaboration is as natural as breathing.
- You assume positive intentions. Gotta problem? No prob. Get past it. Address it in 48 hours, if not sooner.
- When you hear the word “creative,” your immediate response is, “Aren’t we all?” No. Boxes. Here.
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter detailing why you feel you’re a fit for this position to email@example.com. Please include “Social Writing Intern” and your name in the email subject line. No calls, please.
Haberman is an Equal Opportunity Employer.