Calling all current students and recent grads interested in marketing 📣
Haberman is a marketing communications agency with a clearly defined mission: to tell the stories of pioneers who are making a difference in the world. Storytelling unites our work — from strategic planning to creative execution — across all channels including public relations, branding, advertising, digital, social media and experiential. We partner with innovators within categories including sustainable agriculture, better-for-you food and beverage, and health and wellness to help them grow their businesses. Learn more about who we are and what we do at modernstorytellers.com.
This may be a fit if you’re a fan of:
- Great Storytelling. We believe at the base of great marketing is great storytelling. If you geek out on why certain stories move us to tears or go viral, we do the same.
- Creative Thinking. Finding new angles and POV, imagining what could be, asking “what if?” are all strengths in this work.
- Asking: Why? Curiosity is one of our top values at Haberman. Asking and answering “why” is a huge part of the work we do.
- Teams. From work process to culture—teams are big here. If problem solving with others is something you enjoy, keep reading.
In your time here, you could work with us on:
Creative & Strategic Work
- Involvement in social media channel strategy, creative brainstorming, social post concepting + copywriting for Haberman clients and for the agency
- Involvement in PR + influencer research and communication as well as exposure to paid media strategy and reporting
Industry & Category Learning
- Involvement in learning about industry trends and research within client categories to help inform marketing efforts
Timing & Requirements
Internship runs from 6/05 – 8/25. Specific hours will be determined with the internship candidates, but we are targeting 3 full-days a week for these paid opportunites.
Most of your time will be spent collaborating with teams in-person at Haberman’s NE Minneapolis office on St. Anthony Main.
- Marketing or advertising agency experience is a strong plus
- Demonstrate solid writing skills and the ability to communicate clearly and succinctly in a variety of settings
- Tremendously organized with outstanding time management skills
- College Juniors – Recent Graduates
- Marketing-related major/degree not required
Characteristics of Modern Storytellers
- Our mission speaks to you: To tell the stories of pioneers making a difference in the world.
- “Whatever it takes” is just how you roll. That’s how Haberman gets world-changing results for our clients.
- You’re curious. As in, late night, all day, one more page, one more link, keep asking questions curious.
- You’re a natural born, career-honed, supernaturally blessed, idea weaving communicator.
- You’re brave. You will walk out with a rock and a sling. You will face the blank canvas. Grinning.
- You’re OK with being vulnerable. You’re OK asking for help. You’re willing to trust a team member.
- You either never had an ego or you had it surgically removed. Collaboration is as natural as breathing.
- You assume positive intentions. Gotta problem? No prob. Get past it. Address it in 48 hours, if not sooner.
- When you hear the word “creative,” your immediate response is, “Aren’t we all?” No. Boxes. Here.
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter detailing why you feel you’re a fit for this position to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “2023 Summer Internship” and your name in the email subject line. No calls, please.
Haberman is an Equal Opportunity Employer.